OVER 55 CLAXTON TEMPLATES HAVE BEEN INSTALLED ALL AROUND THE WORLD.
Claxton has an enviable track record in providing both standard and non-standard templates. Our templates, like many of our products, can be produced to tight timescales.
How our templates add value:
- Class-leading experience in the design and installation – we’re confident that we’re among the most experience template suppliers in the world
- Fast response and short lead times, due to a vast library of designs
- Preparation of detailed and optimised rig-specific installation procedures and equipment lists to minimise rig time required
- Designed to meet specific operating requirements
- Local fabrication to further reduce lead times.
Types of template supplied:
- Bottom Founded - for standard applications with relatively flat seabeds with an inclination that does not exceed project tolerances
- Conductor Supported – for applications where a conductor is in situ. Primarily where the seabed requires the template be supported
- Conductor Installed – the template is run with the conductor. The benefit being that installation work is primarily surface based – this application is useful for applications where an ROV is not available.
Templates are bespoke structures, designed to add value to the drilling operation. Claxton is able to bring significant experience to these designs.
Every Claxton template is designed for robust, safe and efficient installation, which can be either from a rig or pre-installed from a suitable vessel ahead of the rig’s arrival.