Claxton Rapier tubing bandsaws are proven to sever tubing joints quickly and effectively.
These tools enable efficient tubing retrieval for:
- Well abandonment or slot-recovery operations
- Applications where the tubing is heavily corroded or where reuse is not planned
Our Rapier tubing bandsaws are electrically powered and fully compliant for zone II environments. They do not require additional power packs and are classified to operate under a ‘cold’ permit to work.
Other features include:
- High flexibility to facilitate severance of tubing ranging from 2- to 10 in diameter
- Fast, safe set-up and straightforward operation.
- Complete package – full tooling and back-up consumables provided.