Crane Boom Cameras
The Claxton Crane Boom Camera System is designed to assist crane operators in ensuring the safe transfer of loads even in 'blind' locations.
The system, built using the same robust technology as our industry-leading subsea and downhole cameras, can be installed on virtually any type of crane operating in any environment.
The system is supplied with a robust mounting bracket and back-up safety wire link - to prevent the camera from falling in the unlikely event of bracket failure.
Benefits of the Claxton Crane Camera:
- Unmatched visual performance - class leading zoom capability and high quality monitor system
- Simple operation and easy set up
- Used in daylight and low light levels without adjustment
- Robust and compact design ensures suitability for cabin environments
- Straightforward interface with existing Crane design
- Operates effectively in light levels down to just 0.12lux
- Field proven in harsh North Sea rig environments
- Best-in-class 312:1 zoom capability
- EEx rated modules provided for controlled zone, or cross zone applications
- High-resolution daylight viewable LCD monitor
- Mounted on a custom designed pivot bracket and adjustable damping system to maintain a bird's eye view of the work site