CamScan Offshore Cameras
CamScan is a retrievable subsea / downhole colour camera system designed to be run on drill pipe conveyed tooling and sand line frames.
The tool has an extensive record of successful down-hole operations where it has been used for wellbore troubleshooting, fishing operations and the inspection of landing shoulders, seal areas and tieback threads.
CamScan has proven to be an invaluable tool during subsea installation operations such as template landing and jacket-guide location.
- Operates in water depths up to 2000m
- High-resolution, High sensitivity camera
- Operates in low light levels of 0.05 lux.
- 360° pan, 180° tilt for complete hemisphere view
- Digital recording to tape
- Easy JPEG and MPEG data transfers
- Rapid setup time
- Easily operated
- Maximum visibility in poor conditions
- Option to circulate for clearer vision
- Compact transportable system
- Standard file formats for easy transfer